My daughter 7years old. She is feeling sensation of burning after urination. But not every time. She feels some times. What is may be. Is there any serious problem. Please advise for any remedy.

Hi there,

She is very young to be having problems like these. In many cases the burning sensations can come from urinary tract infection. I don’t know is there any way that she could be experiencing the urinary tract infection? Did she tell you if she has any pain around her lower abdomen? There is also a chance that there might be an allergic reaction to washing powder? Sometimes people change their habits a little bit and experience great reactions on their body. How long has she been experiencing this problem? Try to notice if it has any connection with the food she eats or liquids that she drinks. This could be helpful with diagnosis the problem.

All the best,

Danella

I have the same burning sensation not during urination. Please if there is any help out there please be kind and leave a reply!