I HAD A C-SECTION 3 MONTHS AGO. THE DOCTORS STITCHED ME UP. THEN I RUPTURED DUE TO HEMMATOMA. THEY STAPLED ME AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN. FINALLY, THEY LEFT ME COMPLETELY OPEN. NOW I KEEP GETTING INFECTIONS AND I AM STILL OPEN. I HAVE BEEN ON SO MANY ANTIBIOTICS AND I STILL HAVE E-COLI AND PREVOTELLAVIVIA WHICH THEY CAN'T SEEM TO TELL ME WHAT THAT IS. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THAT MEANS AND WHY I SEEM TO KEEP GETTING THESE.

C-section can have major negative consequences, a friend of mine went through all this a few years back and I can freely say that I would have never wanted to be in her shoes. She had some complications at her labor and had to had a c-section, she had the abnormal bleeding afterwards, she lost a great amount of blood so she had to take the iron pills to catch up the loss. Also she had the uterine infections and was taking antibiotics and her condition seemed to be better like a month following the labor. I was by her side all the time and I know what she was through, this is why I am being symphatetic here. I wish I could help you with this prevotellavivia thing but I have never heard about this term before but I know a few things about Escherichia coli and I hope to be of at least of bit of help. So this is bacteria that could make you big troubles with your kidneys, so you have to watch out, you really could have severe complications. How do you know you have E coli? Has your urine been tested? Or has it been found in the stool culture?
You should just drink plenty of water to get rid of the infection, and if your doctors say, there could be some antibiotics you might have to take.
Anyways, I hope someone could help you with this more.

3 months ago i had a c-sectioin witch ruptured a week later, they have left me open since the infection started in the uterus. i have been on every anitbiotic that ends in cillin and vancomicin and every time i get off the atibiotics something happens this time a culture was done and it came back positive for e.coli... i would like to know how that happens? and what can be done about this....there talking about cutting me back open since im still 1cm deep in my cut.......what side effects am i gonna have from this?