just had an US done and it showed I had a cyst containing debris in my left ovary and punctated calcification in my right ovary. I am concerned abt both. I can't find anything in here abt calcification in the ovary. I just had a ca125 done and it was fine. Does anyone know anything on calcification and what should I do from here? Is calcif linked to ovarian cancer? Should I do something with the cyst with debris? It is 2.1x1.3x1.4. The calcif is 4mm. Also my endom canal is 11mm. I am mostly concerned of the calc b/c can't find anything except that calcif causes abnormal cell growth. I have all of the symptoms for OC and have for over a year. I have complained my gyno. I was told 2 yrs ago I have IBS. There are days the pain feels as if I am going to pass out or die. I have painful cramps all the time, worst at my period. My legs feel like I have arthritis, especially inner thighs. I am tired all the time. I have no drive and I am a type A person. Can someone please help. I am so concerned abt the calcif because I can't find any info anywhere on it.

Replies to this message:

It’s surprising how much troubles a small cyst can cause. I also have chronic inflammation of both of my ovaries and there is nothing I can do about it. It really causes big troubles, it hurts a lot and I feel like my lower stomach is always constipated. I just don’t believe what you have could lead to cancer, it looks more like my case of chronic inflammation.
Sometimes the cyst can get so large that it actually makes the ovary loses its shape, it’s under pressure and hurts.
I believe you should talk to various doctors about your problem and then decide on what to do, I guess the surgery to remove the cyst would be necessary.
As far as I now, these ovarian cysts could affect your hormones and therefore make your period irregular a bit but cysts are usually benign and there is nothing you should be seriously concerned about. Just keep in mind after you are done with all this, you won’t have anything to worry about. Good luck!!

thanks for your reply