I am 44 and have been in pain for years. I was diagnosed with both Fibromyalgia and sciatica. These were from a complication during my back surgery 15 years ago.

Here's where I need help. This past month I had a transvaginal Ultrasound along with pelvic ultrasound. Both test's showed major calcification on rt. ovary and minor calcification left ovary. I have had severe clotted menstrual cycles that last for 2 - 3 weeks at a time, frequent urination, bloating, and indigestion. This past month had a blood test that said that I was in total menopause. Yet I'm constantly on my period.

I went to the Gyn. this week and had blood drawn for the CA 125 test. Can anyone tell me if Calcification on the Ovaries could be a symptom of ovarian cancer? Also, how long does it usually take to get the results of the CA 125?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!