I need advice before I buy this product! I heard that calorad is full with protein and it helps loosing weight. Is that true?

Hey there,
Do not buy it!!! Calorad is a scam! Doesn’t that sound insane- you sleep and loose weight?! I mean it sounds to good to be true, but it is not possible ... that’s the physics :-)
Calorad is full with aloe vera, for which is not proven to be a fat burner, and with collagen, which is structural protein found also in animal tissue (in cooking also known as gelatine). For none of this supplement is not proven to be fat burners.
Aha, and something else, the plan with too expensive calorad is, that they advise you that you don’t eat after 8 o’clock evening!!! You shall loose some weight then anyway. Try it like this- don’t eat for a week or two after 8 o’clock and I am sure you will loose few lbs without using calorad!