A few days ago I got a flyer in my mail. I usually don’t even read those, I always bring them up to the apartment and then I throw them away. But this time I forgot to throw it away and it remained standing in my living room table. That day I made lunch for my family who came to visit. When they saw the flyer on the table the whole discussion was opened. I came to see what are they talking about and it turned out the flyer was about some fat burner- Thermalean. My father said it was a great way to lose some pounds, and my mother was totally against it saying that it is just a new scam. What do you think, is this really just another scam?

I don’t think it is a scam. My brother once achieved losing a lot of weight with it.

He did really work out a lot back then, and he also had this very strict diet he had to follow, but still… I think Thermalean really did help him a lot.

When he first started using it he had some problems with nausea.  But that disappeared after a while.  

I really believe this is an effective weight loss product. I couldn’t recommend it to anyone, though, because I am aware that it contains Ephedrine . And Ephedrine may not be very good for our health.

I think it is a scam.

My friend was obese in high school, and before he went to college he desperately wanted to lose weight. And he wanted that to happen fast. So he bought Thermalean fat burner and he started using it. He had all sorts of side effects, his body just didn’t react well to it. His parents tried to convince him to stop, but he wouldn’t listen. He continued using it, hoping it will start having some results. And it didn’t. He was very disappointed.

Later on he succeeded losing weight with some diet program, but the experience with Thermalean was not good.