I wish I could talk here about something else, but I am afraid that my brother’s behavior is something I really need help with. He has been diagnosed with narcissism and that just confirmed our doubts that there is something seriously wrong with his behavior. I guess that all that is left now is hope that the therapy will be effective. Can a narcissist be subdued to hypnosis?

Hypnosis is a type of treatment used for several problematic neurological-psychological disorders and it might prove to be effective for your brother too. I guess this type of therapy is much better that something like Deep Brain Stimulation my mother had to endure because of her severe depression (electrodes in the brain!). And that invasive method helped her, so I guess hypnosis won't bring any harm, if nothing else.