I guess I need some help with antisocial personality disorder. I don’t have it but it looks like my first neighbor suffers from it. I am minding my own business but I have accidentally found that out and honestly I am not sure how to behave around people with that sort of problem. Do you know?

Well, I suppose he is under some sort of treatment, although I have to say that there is no efficient cure for this sort of disorder. He is also probably attending some sort of psycho therapy, as far as I know, that is the only effective solution for people like him, at least for now. And I guess that you don’t have to be afraid, I mean, how did you live door to door so far? There weren’t any problems.

I believe that you should behave as you did until now. You shouldn’t start avoid your neighbor because he is suffering with antisocial personality disorder. Something like this can happen to everybody so don’t misjudge or something like that. The important thing is if you don’t want to help try not to make some additional damage like avoiding and letting your neighbor to notice your strange behavior.

Is he all by his self or he is living with somebody?

If you need some additional information regarding his condition you can always ask his family members. And I presume that he is been treated for antisocial personality disorder and although there is no cure which is efficient 100 % it is important to try and work on resolving this condition.