I just had skin to skin contact with my boyfriend and he had on protection and he did enter my vagina but i did not bleed so did i lose my virginity or not? i am confused?

you don't always bleed or experience pain when losing your virginity. some girls' hymen even breaks on it's own before having intercourse. just please be sure you are using protection! places like planned parenthood will get you on the pill for free without your parents consent. they will even give your boyfriend condoms. please get on the pill. condoms alone can be unreliable. 2 forms of protection are better than one.

If it was just skin to skin contact, (heavy petting) then you are still a virgin. When you say he entered my vagina do you mean there was penetration? Did he enter your body? or did he just rub between your labia (lips of the vagina) there is a difference.

Unfortunately many times girls don't know what's really going on with their bodies "down there" (because they have never done it) and its up to the boys to take or not take the girls virginity...It should be up to us girls 100%

Please use protection, even with heavy petting, pregnancy and disease can result.

my boyfriend just enter his penis into my vagina..he did not enter it to d extreme level but upto just somehow he enter it...he have not let his sperms eneter into mine...do you think i'll get pregnant? have i lost my virginity?

If bf put his penis into your vagina, you are not a virgin. You may not have bled, some girls don't.
There is always the chance of pregnancy when either partner chooses not to use birth control.
You say he did not enter inside of your vagina, but just up to it.

If bf did not put his penis into your vagina, you still have a hymen, which means you are still a virgin.

i go horse back riding every week and i always bleed after, i lost my virginity right?

No you don't. You only lose your virginity when a penis enters your virgina

Resident
Did you say you bleed after horse riding?? That's bizarre!!

NOPE, loss of virginity involves insertion of PENIS into VAGINA in a heterosexual relationship.