i have big breasts and would like to find out some exercises to help reduce them

Breast sizes are genetically determined. Nothing short of surgery will bring about permanent reduction. However, you can reduce your breasts the natural way by bringing down your body fat composition. Resistance training is the way to go. You will lose fat from all over your body including your breasts. There is no exercise for spot reduction.

Breast size is the first thing that will shrink when you lose some weight because besides the glands and milk ducts, breasts are composed of fat tissue. My wife nearly halved her size by losing around 20 lbs - not that I was too happy about it but she obviously was.

As hoseclamps and Terence has already answered your question I would just like to add that sometimes it is necessary to reduce the breast size. My wife went to the surgery because she had back problems. Too big breasts sometimes can be burden for a woman, especially if she is a short. Before the surgery my wife tried with diet and exercising and it did help a little bit but after all she has decided that the surgery is best solution.

She doesn’t have any problems now with her back and although I miss the previous size I am glad that she doesn’t feel any pain. I wish you good luck with your problem and I hope that you will resolve it fast.