I am 17 years old, normal BMI, exercise occasionally, and don't eat very healthy (Trying to change that)
For a few months I've been occasionally having pain in my breasts, but most of the time it has been just before my menstrual cycle and went away after it got over. For about a week and a half I've been experiencing pain in my right breast when it is pressed. It does not ache all the time and not the entire breast. Just the right side of my right breast, in the area between the nipple and the end of my breast (On the side of my armpit)
I've tried examining for lumps or anything, but i don't really how how my breasts should feel in the first place. If squeezed, I feel a lumpy area in the middle, in both breasts? is that normal? Are these the mammary glands?
Sometimes, this breast pain happens without pressing, and lasts for about 20-30 seconds at a time.
Also, once my boyfriend was sucking my nipple and he said some sour-tasting liquid came out. This was about two months ago.

pain in ur breast before or after ur monthly flow is pretty normal,happenss in few women, and pain som times is also due to gas formation or accumulation nothin to worry,keep ur heating habits healthy

and about the liquid through your nipples you should contact a doctor

Sorry, I forgot to mention, my period ended on 27 December, which was about 2 weeks back. So it's not due for another 2 weeks.
And thanks for your reply whitecol :)