Does pressing breast during intercousce increases its size? If so how long does it take and how to reduce the size?
I want to know some facts for the question that why the size of breast increases after marriage?

Fascinating thought.

Breast isn't a muscle, though there are obviously muscles in the chest (pectoral muscles). It is approximately a bag of fluid, loosely bound, which is why surgeons can open them up, put bags of more fluid inside them, and pass it off as breast enlargement.

So no, and no, there are no physical/medical reasons for increasing bust size by either pressing them or visiting a church or registry office to get married.

To the extent that bust sizes may increase over time as women get older (married or unmarried), breasts accumulate fat cells just like the rest of the body, so as the woman grows in size, so do her breasts, and vice versa as she slims.

does pressing breast with hand increase the size of breast

Yes breast can incrise by pressing hand .i have tried with my girl friend .

so then press my BOOBS.

U r male.Than how it is possible id**t.

Totokam can help to increase breast size very fast. Visit totokam site.

Give your no.

then give your's

I agree. My cup size became D, within 2 weeks. Perviously my cup size was B.

Yeah changes occur by pressing & suckling.. its a trigger to pituitary gland to release a hormone oxytocin that acts on breasts means the size increases..

Yes I cn press ur boob so hard you wl die of pain

Well, pressing anything for a long period of time, anything on your body that is, might cause an inflammatory response because you are not supposed to do that. The tissues might become restricted for a while and react with inflammation. Especially if you were rough with your body parts as well as just pressing them. That kind of thing would absolutely be a temporary response though and your breasts or whatever other body part will return to normal after a while. Generally my advice would be not to be too rough with any part of your body to protect it.

When a woman is in a state of arousal, more blood flows to the breasts and they do grow bigger for a short while. This wears off after the arousal wears off. It is not in any way permanent!

Things that can cause bigger breasts more long term are gaining weight, pregnancy and breastfeeding, right before periods they're bigger as well.

So... does breast size increase after marriage? Only if the woman gains weight and gets pregnant which are both pretty normal things after marriage so the answer is probably yes, but that is not because of touching but because of those other things.

I don't know about your GF, but I HATE it when guys just twist or press like any of your body parts are electrical switches or something. My body isn't where you can come to carry out testing to see if theories about pressing making things larger actually work. Unless you want me to test my theory that slapping your face causes bruising. I had an ex who acted like this. He's an ex for a reason. I'm a woman, not a mechanical battery operated toy for toddlers that has lots of levers and buttons for you to mess with, yeah?