I was on Efudex cream treatment for the precancerous cells found on my neck and those were very tough for weeks of treatment with this chemotherapy skin, but I somehow managed to make it to the end of the four week treatment, despite constantly burning, hurting and peeling skin.

Now I have to go through the same hell again, but this time my face is supposed to be treated with Carac which I know is same as Efudex and can anyone tell me if it would be OK if I used what I have left of Efudex until i buy Crarc?

even though both Carac and Efudex contain same active chemotherapy substance, fluorouracil, they are not exactly the same products. Carac has 0.5% fluorouracil, while Efudex has 5% - 10 times more than Carac. Besides this, Carac and Efudex don't get into precancerous or cancerous cells the same way, and that's why Carac has much less concentrated fluorouracil.

By using Efudex you risk exposing your face to too highly concentrated fluorouracil, so it's better you wait for Carac.