Hello! I had a motorbike accident long time ago. A car hit me and I received serious injuries. My both arms and legs were broken but I recovered after few months. The problem is I often feel pain in my legs and arms especially if I work too much or if the weather changes. My doctor says everything is OK with my arms and legs and always prescribes pain killers. Last month my sister told me about taking Reiki, and explained what it was. I took the class and I could not believe the difference. Now, I decide to do crystal healing as well but I don't know much about it. Can crystal and Reiki healing be used together?

Hello! Crystal healing is a treatment that uses crystals or gemstones. The crystals are placed on specific areas of the body called "chakras", which are actually seven basic energy centers in the body. According to Reiki masters, Reiki and crystals are excellent combination as their energies complement each other perfectly. As they say the use of crystals during Reiki session brings better results; they help the healing and energy balancing which speeds the healing process. They also believe that the interaction between the crystals and chakras will return chakras into healthy vibration and heal the body.