People I am in a big problem. I am going to a sport academy. There we go regularly for the testing. Mainly it is urine test. Last weeks we had a testing and the results came yesterday. I a positive to heroin! I never have taken any illegal substance in my life. It is some big confusion. Only medication I have remember that I was taking is Dextromethorphan. Can Dextromethorphan be detected in a urine test after few weeks?

Oh man, don't worry just tell the folks which were doing the test that you have been taking Dextromethorphan recently before the testing. They should know that cough suppressants with Dextromethorphan can provoke false positive during testing. I am sure that they will understand. My friend was taking Tylenol and the same thing happened to him. But at the end everything was OK. They have repeated the test and they found out that he is negative for heroin.