I have Every symptom of pregnancy, from the headaches to the nausea, to the mood swings, to the fatigue. And I have this feeling that I am pregnant, but I took a pregnancy test (albeit a very cheap one) and it came back negative.  Could the test be wrong... Or am I wrong?

you should probably get another test, retake it and then go from there.

Have you missed your period yet?  How long ago?

Testing early, say 7-10 days after your period was due can lead to a false negative.

When you test, use your first morning urine.  It is more concentrated so more likely to show a pregnancy earlier.  Follow all directions carefully, especially any times.

Good luck.

i never knew i was pregnant till after 3 weeks of my late period i was at work and i thought i should buy a pregnancy test i bought the cheapest one  there was and when i did both of them and they were positive next day i went to buy clear blue and i did both of them and they turn out i was 2-3 weeks pregnant so best way to know is to calculate your periods cycle and if you just had them then wait for your next one if they come on time its likely your not if they are late then try again with your test
it doesn't have to be in the mornings i did it morning and afternoon and both were positive