So...stopping at a convenience store in a Central Maine (read East No McDonald's it's so small) location and I hear Audioslave on the radio...an unheard of thing in my section of Maine...so I ask the the guy at the counter what radio station he was listening to and he said it was the college station...makes sense...because I can't get the college station where I live but then he went on to say "You don't strike me as an Audioslave listener."

Well, what does an Audioslave listener look like? Do you look like the music that YOU listen to??

Why don't you go to Orono to research that and get back to us? While you're there would you find out where Passadumkeag got it's name? I have a hard time believing that is an old Passamaquoddy name. I think it's more likely from those kids at Orono.

I'm gonna go ahead and say yes and no. I listen to so many different types of music that I can't look like them all but I must listen to something someone would place me as... :shrug:

what does a Barry Manilow listener look like anyway?

I don't look like a girl with a guitar or piano, so i'm guessing not. I like chick music.

No.. I don't look like it.

Well, there is the earring. Which is pretty rebellious out here. I still see old people staring at it when they talk to me.

I probably don't either. I listen to all kinds of music though.

I like all types of music.

I look more like the preppie/accountant, not like an Allman Bros. fan like I am .

My tastes are very eclectic, so I am sure I look like some of it.....

Now back in the 80's I was a headbangah chick, complete with pink hair and leather pants...... 8)

I happen to be a HUGE fan of the Yiddish Polka but I don't dress the part...

it depends...

if im going to a "rave" (and i use the term loosely) then i would be dressed much differently than if i was going to see tori amos.

in general, i think i look pretty neutral in reference to the kinds of music i listen to. about the only things i cant handle are thug rap and country music...

no I don't