Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, folks. I think that my child is allergic to peanut. At first, I didn't suspect on peanuts. After consuming them again and getting rash, I became suspicious. I would like to know something more about this. What should I do? I would really appreciate all your help about this. Thanks.

Loading...

Hello. Peanut allergy is common. It usually appears in first years of one's life. Unlike other allergies, this is a kind of allergy that kids do not outgrow in time. Symptoms are usual like for any other kind of allergy. I would suggest to take your son to a doctor. He should do a skin prick test. This test is reliable for establishing what one person is allergic to. Avoiding peanuts will be the first measure treatment. I hope everything will be all right.
Reply

Loading...