Hi there, I am a guy who is 23 years old. I heard something about allergy to nuts. Is this for real? I never though that someone can be allergic to nuts. If this is real deal, then I would like to know more about the condition. Thank you in advance for everything you share with me.

Hi there, I will be able to tell you something about this specific allergy. Some small kids are not able to recognize all nuts. There are 11 different nuts, I believe. The solution is simple. Kid shouldn't eat that specific nut which cause allergy. That is all I know and I hope that it will be enough for you.

Hello, I am a 12 year old who is allergic to ALL nuts and I would like to say that allergies to nuts can range from a small reaction such as a rash, or something much more serious (like me) where your throat swells up so that you cannot breathe! But luckily (knock on wood please) such a thing has never happened to me. Plus, that would only happen if I had one of my more serious nuts like cashews #1 walnuts #2 that would be bad and then I would have to use an epipen (a shot that can save your life) and be rushed to the hospital. I'm allergic to the protein in the nuts. If I were to have peanut butter with 100% guaranteed fat from the peanut only, I would not have a reaction. Peanut's are my weakest allergy. I hopefully will make through my life without having a serious issue. (knock on wood again!) :-) :'(