I Was Playing Around With My Sister And She Wiped This Washing Liquid That You Put In The Washing Machine And The Next Day I Came Up All Blotchy.. That Nigtht Was Halloween So i Dressed Up As A Zombie Bride And Smeared Fake Blood Around My Mouth Now There Is Patches Around My Mouth Of Red Dry Skin.. Am I Allergic To Fake Blood Or Has It Just Dried My Skin Out? But Its Been 3 Days And The Blotchy-ness Hasnt Gone Down Even Though Ive Taken Allergy Relief Tablets...

:(

Halloween makeup usually contains a lot of cheap chemicals that can be harsh to some people's skin. It's very possible that you're allergic to fake blood or at least to that particular brand.

Hello there,

I would say that you are most likely allergic to something in that fake blood. Anyhow, if you suspect that you are allergic you need to do allergy test. This would be better for you so you can avoid certain products in the future. If you think that this is not necessary you are wrong. If something like this happens again you will be bloated and reddish another three days. So, check with your doctor and see that he redirects you to the allergist. He will perform test which will show if you are allergic to most common allergens such as dust, pollen etc.

I hope this was helpful and try to be something prettier for next Halloween.