I suffer from hypoglycemia, it's not full-blown diabetes (yet), but can I still drink alcohol? I just love flavored vodkas and would still like to have some once in a while. 

Yes, you should be fine drinking alcohol, but you need to eat before doing so and make sure that the meal contains a good amount of protein. As you spike your sugar level with alcohol, the protein from your meal will keep your sugar level from crashing. Don't overindulge, of course, space out your drinks, nibble on nuts or cheese while drinking. Also in the meal before you drink, avoid simple carbs like pasta, those can cause your sugar level to rise and then drop quickly. 

It's fine if you want to and do drink with hypoglycemia, just always make sure that you're eating at the same time. Even though the veggie platter is healthy for you, it's not going to do anything to raise your sugar level once it starts crashing and it will crash because the sugar in alcohol reaches your blood stream faster than if you just ate a donut! Make sure you're smart about drinking. Every other drink should be at least a half a glass of water. With that much fluid in your body, it should diluted the effects of the alcohol