Hi I'm 15 and recently whenever I drink even the tiniest bit like a glass of orange/vodka or like 3shots of rum I puke immediately after like 10minutes after drinking it , before I could drink upto 10shots and be fine and barely even have a hangover when I wake up Does anybody have an explanation to this? Or a solution , it's a very annoying problem and I don't drink often maybe once a month with some friends (When I went to Iran I drank a few nights after another ,idk if that matters or not)

Hi, i had similar problem. I could easily drink before and not have bad hangovers but then after i stopped drinking for some time even the tiniest amount of alcohol would make me sick and cold sweat. I think this happens because our stomachs became more sensitive to alcohol and now its reacting much worse than it was when we first started drinking. I dont think that has to do anything with the fact that you were drinking in Iran, because if you caught something nasty there you would feel symptoms even when you dont drink alcohol. Solution for this , maybe the best is not to drink alcohol but other that you might consider drinking some other liquor than vodka and rum. Maybe you can try with Gin and tonic, that might sooth your stomach in small doses.