Hello.
I am 23 and am uncircumsized. I have this problem… penis has fishy odor. I s this a matter of some disease? I have no other symptoms, like bumps or itchy feeling or similar.

An accumulation of smegma in your foreskin can contribute to the fishy smell. While showering, put you foreskin back and wash the penis behind the foreskin. It is also possible that you have urinary tract infection (UTI), but you say you do not feel itchy while urinating.
Try dealing this with hygiene, if this doesn’t work, go see a doctor.

If it's not smegma and it's not a disease, it's your diet!

If it smells like fish, well, you are what you eat. Spicy foods make you smell rank, sugary foods sweet, etcetera. Experiment.

I'm experiencing a very similar issue. About a day or two ago, I began noticing an almost pungent, fishy odor on my penis behind my foreskin. It was quite surprising because I usually do a great job of washing down there, then out of nowhere, it just started to smell. As far as I can tell, there was no build up either. After I shower, it's fine for a short time, but within about a half hour, the scent returns.

Other than this, I have no symptoms. What could have prompted this smell?

Most of the time, when we think we have "washed" the area thoroughly... It is actually not as thorough as we expect it to be. Because the foreskin consists of multiple folds of skin and is a damp, unexposed area, it is very easy for bacteria to multiply, causing the bad odour.

I suffered from horrible foreskin odor as well previously, but have since managed to help myself and several others. You may wish to check out ***I know it's an embarrassing topic, but hey I suffered in silence so I know how it feels.

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

if you masturbate and leave the sperm on your penis or around the foreskin, go to sleep and wake up later, yes you will have a fishy penis.

the last statement is true. if unwashed, sperm can cause a really nasty stench down there. I have noticed this myself. my ritual? use dial soap it kills the backteria and the smell. i bathe everday and keep up on it and it hasn't been bad. if you are allergic to dial, use another antibacterial soap on the market.
it basically boils down to your hygiene and as far as the food goes, i've heard it's the "taste" women or whomever your partner is, notice. ieg eat spicy/pungent foods and semen will taste like it. try pineapple juice before any intimate encounters or change your diet to more healthy fruits and veggies. like stated in earlier posts experiment! and you're not alone

I actually had the same problem and I recently found a product that prevents and removes male genital odors. It's called Nodoro. I tried it, not hoping much to come out of it, and it actually works. Their site is ***EDIT BY MODERATOR****
Webaddresses not permited.
Please read our terms of Use.

It's mainly for us uncircumcised fellow.

Raemee

Hello everybody

I would appreciate it if someone could give me some information %-)

I'm also an uncircumsized male (23 years old) and untill recently had never really suffered from striking penis problems or bad odors.

Last week my foreskin would barely move, as if it got complete "stuck" , oddly enough I've never had this before! No problems during sex and all that. Besides that, some very bad smelling moisture came out of it (white-yellow colour). Secondly, peeing felt like a burning pain. It continued for some days but now both of the latter symptoms have stopped or at least decreased much. Now I'm left with a foreskin that is difficult to move.

Like most men, I feel this is an embarrassing subject and would like to postpone seeing a doctor as long as possible. Since these unpleasant things are gradually becoming better, I hope everything will be normal back again soon. For now, I'm still a bit worried.

Could anyone please advice me on this matter? I would be extremely grateful!

Cheers!

Dude, thatts Ghonnorea - go see a doctor, theres drop in clinics everywhere- the first time i went, I got a mate to go with me. Its no prob, do it, or you endanger yourself and others. I'm s##tting it at the moment cause I had sex with an ex without a condom, and my willy is a wee bit smelly- but it could be cause I just can't stop masturbating at the moment...anyway, thats that...

gd luck mate

I'm 16 and my penis smells a bit fishy too.
I wash it very well, I've never had sex, my cum isn't yellow or anything like that. After I shower, it's fine for a bit, but then the smell gradually comes back.
The smell is at it's worst when I'm turned on.
It's not itchy or anything, no rash, nothing else, just a bit smelly at times.
Any help?

i went to give my boyfriend a blow job which i do not all of the time but every once in a while and i notice an odor that also tasted how it smelled but the thing is its really hard for me to explain the smell its not fishy but its pretty strong at first i just thought that it was from when we had sew earlier and we used lube and he didnt take a shower so it was the smell from that but then i noticed the same smell ever since then even after he showers i was just wondering what it might be cause its not a really bad smell but the taste made me gag.

It's possible that this is a hygiene issue that just caught up with you.

However it also occurred to me that this might be a urinary tract infection, and even if the symptoms seem to be fading, you should still get checked out by a doctor. If it is an STI or STD, you'll want to catch this early and certainly NOT pass it to a partner.

So, go get checked out.

Hey! I have the exact same problem, i have no other symptom then that except that when its really cold the odor doesn't come, only get back in hotness i don't know why, my doctor told me it might go aways after a while if i keep washing >_>

Can a 72 year old fat boy weight in on this? I suspect that eveyone is wearing brief style underwear............bad, go to boxer style shorts, i.e., let'r hang. Get your jewels away from your body. And yes, it is important to keep yourself clean, i.e., when in the shower, if uncircumsized, pull the fore skin back and wash, no soap. Dry yourself off plenty good, using a fan or a hair dryer, although don't run the hair dryer on high, or you'll burn your pinkie.

Good hunting.