My boyfriend has really Funky smelling cum and after we have sex my vagina smells to the point where it makes me sick. I shower 3 times a day to rid myself of this odour and even then I can still smell it if I spread my legs, even while clothed.

What can I do? I really love him, and I want to always enjoy sleeping with him, but lately I'm refusing sex just to avoid the after-scent.

Is there something dietry? A pill? Please help!

try a condom.. lol.. but seriously what your describing sounds wierd, maybe you should take him to get tested or somethin...

most guys hate the feeling of condoms (just like I do) but the best one I've tried is made of a material called "microsheer polyurethane" not "latex"..

It's better to be safe then sorry.

My husband has this funky smelling cum, too. Ive read that it can be caused by low sperm count. But if youre lettin him "go" inside of you, eventually that cum will, how do i put this, ROT! basicly its like it sits in your vagina and rots. trust me, Ive been tryin to conceive for over 2 years and eventually, that cum makes me stink somethin awful! lol but deuche a few times with the salt and vinegar kind then you can use regular water to rinse that out so that it doesnt smell like stinky cum and pickles! lol thats what i do...it works for me. after sex, try to push his cum out when you pee. that will prolong the time you have before stinking. another thing though, I got a BAD infection once and didnt know I had it...it stunk bad enough that I could smell it through my clothes and it caused air to come out of my vagina. weird, I know. so you might wanna go to the doctor and just get a little check up... Good luck!

So, my boyfriend also has very foul smelling cum and it makes me stink too, i also shower alot douche, use cleansing pads and whatever, I even try soaking in a bath. You can only douche so much and no matter how clean I think I am ill take a few steps two days after sex and more will come out, Its not me I keep asking the doctor repeatedly, but it seems that he is always giving me yeast infections and the doctor treats me and says he doesnt need to be treated. One thing though is that he isnt circumsized, even the head of his penis smells like dirty vag! Wierd, and it bothers me alot too... So is he circumsized?? any way you are not the only one suffering from this problem. Ill have to say its really made our sex life a problem and a nuisance..

Keep us posted....

natstar wrote:

You need to go to the doctor. You could have a STD, infection on your vagina area (on the outside), or other major things.

laburner wrote:

bazbestos wrote:

I am a 31 year old male who has for the last 4 and a half years been in the posession of pure ball loads of funky smelling cum. Its something I have tried to remedy but to no avail.
I tried spraying my japs eye with glade cinnemon and honey air freshener, but that just nipped like a bastard, then I tried changing my diet, but nothing seemed to work.
In the end, I just bought the moaning b***h a nose clip and fired away quite the thing. Life is good, whith my funky smelling cum.

Areeba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ure an as****e u disgusting smelling son of a b***h instead of buying her a nose clip u need to go get checked out am learn how to write and spell you smelly little prick

Yes, you need to go to the doctors. It might not even be a STD but it might be an infection. Don't be embarrassed; just go.

some people say this might be cause by STDs or because an excessive use of alcohol or drugs or being stressful.. you should take him to a physician...
p.s - dont use vinegar and salt

It's possible that he might not be clean down there. Also he should get looked at by a doctor since he may have an infection or STD. Good luch with everything and I would suggest for you a scented body wash, mine I can always smell and my boyfriend likes it so alls good.

I wish you good luck chica!

Hey, Get those men circumcised. I have been with both and u circumcised men's come stinks! Real bad. as for the lady with the yeast infections after sex. It might be that u are allergic to sperm or semen. that's why the constant yeast infections. All in all. I just don't like the smell of penis and I don't want it anywhere above my naval. Period. Just think its nasty.

Im going thru the same thing my boyfried has funky smelling cum nd i know its not me cause i was giving him head one day cause i had my period nd after i wipedmy hands off with a rag nd the next day we found it nd the smell was god awful i by passed it but after my period when we had un protected sex it made my vagina smell so i soaked myself nd the smell was gone for 2 days untill we hd sex again nd it smells lyk rot its horrible...were both faithful to each other nd i know this for a fact what the could it b nd howcan i tell him without hurting his feelings

Nasty just sick...

this is all so horrible..really..my man is clean as hell is circumsized n has a huge DI*K! WE BEEN TOGETHER 2 N HALF YRS N HE CUMS IN ME ..WE BEEN FINE BUT THE OTHER DAY HE CAME IN ME AND 2 DAYS LATER I HAVE THIS ROTTING SMELL IN MY THICK WHITE DISCHARGE AND SOME CRAMPING. I ALSO THINK IM PREG. I HAVE A TURNED USTERUS SO EASIER FOR INFECTION. I THINK HIS CUM IS GETTING LODGED IN N SITTING THERE HIS CUMN SMELLS FINE NO ODOR SO ITS JUST SITTING IN ME N ROTTING I THINK IM GOIN TO DR TOMM IM SO STRESSED OUT N HES BEEN TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME FOR DAYS NOW N IM AVODIING IT N HES GETTING UPSET BUT TRUTH IS I SMELL DOWN THERE N HE WILL THINK I CHEATED OR SOME sh*t KNOWING HIM INSTEAD OF REALIZING sh*t HAPPENS N BODY CHEMISTRYS MIX N sh*t HAPPENS SO I HAVE TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF NOW N AVOID SEX N HE THINKS SOMETHINGS WRONG TRUTH IS I WANNA f**k BAD BUT I STINK N IM STRESSED OUT WITH THIS c**p I DONT NEED A frikkin STINKY VAGINA THIS IS THE LAST THING I NEED!! IM A CLEAN GIRL I ALWAYS WASH OD. WHAT THE FUCKK DO I DO MAN

Generally having multiple partners will be what causes your gf to have infections FYI....the usually adapt to 1 person bacteria and may only get an infections once....but multiple partners causes infection for sure

He has a sperm problem when sperm becomes smelly or yellowish it mean he has some sort of desese so don't have sex till he gets it checked out!!!

This may be normal... all the guts I have slept with without a condom it always smells pretty gross after they cum inside me... I think its just the mixing of male and female fluid that makes it smell kind of nasty. All the guys ive been with their cum smells fine on its own and my vag smells fine but when the fluids mix theres usually a nasty smell pretty sure its normal...