Hi I had a hytorectomy 15 yr ago, am I able to get pregnant as I have a eygption husband who I love to have his children.

Hi Guest,

You mean hysterectomy, correct?

If so, and you had a full hysterectomy, then no.  You can not get pregnant.  Your uterus has been removed.  There is no place for the fetus to develop.

Sorry.

Adoption may be a possibility for you.

Hi

When you say a full hysterectomy, A total hysterectomy is means removal of the uterus and cervix (neck of the womb).  In which case you would have no area for the baby to grow inside you.  Sometimes they may leave your fallopian tubes behind, so you dont start menopause early , in which case if you were still producing eggs, had a Dr who was able to collect your eggs and a potential surrogate mother it may be possible through artificial insemination, but as far as you yourself carrying a baby this wont be possible I'm afraid

Basically, no you personally cannot get pregnant. You should really look up the terms "menstruation" and "pregnancy" and "hysterectomy" on google. Judging that you had a hysterectomy 15 years ago I presume you are at least 25 years old and by that time you really should know how pregnancy works.