I had a tubal about 4yrs ago and this past year i had to have an ablation which was my only option other than histerectomy. i dont have a cycle since the ablation i have 2 beautyful kids and they want to have a brother, is it possible for me to get pregnant at all, if i have a tubal reversal with that increase my chances even after ablation.

Hi Me,

The chances of you becoming pregnant, or carrying a baby, are very low.

Tubal reversals are possible.  The success rate is somewhat mixed.  IVF would probably be a better option,

But:

There are MANY types of ablation done on the body.  But - I'm assuming when you say "ablation" and "hysterectomy" that you had an endometrial ablation. 

If this is the case, it is extremely unlikely you'd be able to get pregnant.  The lining of your uterus was "burned" off.  That's why your periods have stopped.  Scar tissue won't support a fetus.  Ablations aren't recommended for women planning to become pregnant.

Talk to a fertility specialist to be sure.

Good luck.

thx, what if down the line i start having periods and it becomes possible i can get pregnant or their is really no chance of me having a baby ever.

Yes, it is possible you'll start having periods again. The lining may recover. You would also need the tubal ligation reversed and sometimes the tubes become blocked from the ablation procedure, where they enter the uterus.

Unfortunately there is no definitive blanket answer here. Talk to your ob/gyn or a fertility speciailst to get a better idea as to the chances.

Hope it helps and good luck.