my daughter had a partial hysterectomy a long time ago. she found out the other day she has a human embryo attached to her liver. the doc said it was due to a tear in the cervix. have you ever heard of this and what is the likely hood of coming to term or even premature.? how can it feed? i can find nothing on this phenomenon.has there ever been a successful birth of this type?

Hi, I have heard of this and they say that it is not viable. But I have also read that in England that a lisa pittman just gave birth this year to a baby girl "Millie-An" weighing 8 pounds and 7 ozs that was inside her abdomen not her uterus, so yes it is possiable for her to deliver... God gave her that baby tell her that by no means to abort no matter what the doctor says to do ... God gave her that child take it as that. I know it sounds impossiable but I am experienceing the same type thing except I haven't gotten a positive HPT result... I need to ask you if your daughter took a Home Pregnancy test and if she did did it come back positive? Cause I have also had a partial hystorectomy but I feel all the symtoms of being pregnant but the home pregnancy test results are negitive but the doctors have tested for everything BUT pregnancy because they say it's not possiable. So that is why i need to know if she had a postive Home pregnancy test .. Also I need to know what she has left after the hystorectomy and how long ago did she have this hystrorectomy? It would help me sooo much to know all this info. I only have an overay left.... that is why I wanted to know thanks for your response in this matter ahead of time.
Here is the link to the story of Lisa Pittman:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/4197194.stm

I will just post the story here since someone took out the link on my post I will not put the link back up but here is the story if you want to see the pictures of mom and daughter then just put H T T P : / / all together in front of the above link then you will see that I am not lieing.

A baby girl has survived and been delivered by emergency Caesarean after growing in her mother's abdomen.
Doctors at Lister Hospital in Stevenage only realized Millie-An Pittman was in the wrong place when her mother Lisa was admitted for a caesarian operation.
The 27-year-old, from Letchworth in Hertfordshire, had been told she would find it hard to have children.
Baby Millie-An, whose name is a play on the words "one in a million", was delivered weighing 8lb 7oz.
Despite repeated scans during pregnancy, Millie-An's position beneath her mother's stomach was never noticed.
Ms Pittman, who lost 12 pints of blood and needed emergency surgery after the birth, including a bowel operation, said it was only after surgery that the truth became clear.
"I only fully realized what had happened when I came round in intensive care. I had a lot to take in because I had a hysterectomy as well," she said.
"I didn't meet my daughter until three days after she was born because I was very poorly, but when I saw her I was just overwhelmed and I went into mummy mode."
I'm just happy to be alive and I'm in love with my daughter. I don't feel as though I've lost anything, I've just gained.
"She is my one in a million and that's why I called her Mille-An."
Consultant obstetrician and gynecologist Douglas Salvesen said Lisa's case was "incredibly rare".
"The odds against one going undetected, reaching full term and for the baby to be delivered and the mother to survive are literally huge," he said.
"In so many ways Millie-An is a very special baby indeed and it's great to hear that she and Lisa are doing so well."

IT may be unviable, and if it is YOUR DAUGHTER CAN DIE...

PLEASE, if the doctors reccomend abortion or surgery, know that they are healthcare professionals who know what they are talking about.

Your daughter must look after her health.

Yes this is true that one can die from this type of pregnancy unless they are on bed rest for the last part it is very possiable... Now on the other hand If you believe in God and that God allowed this baby to come to life inside there I mean How long has it been since the hystorectomy was done? Years? Months? No one knows but if it's been years and the tear just became in the cervix don't you think it happened for a reason? I DO! God allows for things to happen and I believe if you just have the faith of a mustard seed that this baby will be viable and will be birthed at term and be 100% healthy. I know the risk but don't you think the maker of our body can prevent you from dieing if this is what he wants you to have? A baby is a precious gift and this is what this is..."a precious gift" So I have faith that God will not allow you to die as long as you listen to him ... How do you do that? Well you talk with him through prayer and he will answer you through your doctor or sometimes with a small still voice like your thoughts but you will know if it is God. I know Christianity isn't BIG on this forum but it is BIG in my life. So I do believe that God allowed this baby to be formed and that's just what it is "a baby" So I look at it like this..... Allow the pregnancy to continue and see how it goes if your daughter feels like it hurts her more than she can bear or if she feels her life is in danger than by all means do what you got to do ... But if it were me I would allow God to take over my body in a spiritual sense and repair anything that goes wrong before it ever does... He made us, Don't you think he can fix minor leaks and problems? A plumber plumbs in a house and a pipe starts leaking don't you think that you would call the plumber back to fix it? Don't you think he could? Well YES of course he could! So why not look at God in that manner? He made us so why can't he fix what is wrong with us? The only thing you have to do is Be saved, read the Holy Bible (live by it & do what it says to do), Pray, and lastly HAVE FAITH, BELIEVE that God DID put that BABY there for a reason and that he will take care of it. I am just posting my opinion so take it as you would like it is your body not mine I am just saying that if it were me and God blessed me with a baby that I wanted I would keep it and trust in God to get me through the pregnancy and have a healthy baby. I pray you do the right thing in your heart and that you are saved.
May God bless you and your family,
Your sister in Christ, Gloria

P.S. Here is a link I found posted in another post on this fourm that better explains the risk and the birth of a baby and actually shows the pictures of the birth and that the baby is alive and well. If someone deletes the begining again just email me at yahoo and I will respond to you.

http://www.thefetus.net/page.php?id=1032

Basicly this post is saying that yes you can die from it but no matter how far along you are that you can die from the surgery.... Meaning that if she had the baby removed right now that she could bleed to death as well, so that if she carried it to term and delivered the baby with the help of a C-section then she could have the SAME effects of the surgery so either way unless the baby dies inside of her I would carry the baby to term since the same risk are involved in taking the fetus at ANY age... Meaning at 1 week pregnant or at 40 weeks pregnant the same risks are involved I hope I have helped you out with all the evidence that I have provided to better answer your question of if the baby can be born term.
God Bless you all.
ISN'T GOD GREAT? I KNOW HE IS!

I AM A healthcare professional, sex causes pregnancy, not some 'magic'.

She will do what is right for her and her situation.

Yes of course sex causes pregnancy... I am not stupid. Her daughter had sex but the "magic" part of it was that a baby was formed WITHOUT a uterus... that's the magical part of it... But If you are a healthcare professional then you already know that there are cases where the baby is viable and the mother does deliver a healthy baby and with some surgery the mom is also fine... I would just assume that since you ARE a healthcare professional that you would have provided this woman with the answers she needed instead of debating with me about this & God.... I just looked up the facts about all of this and simply stated that IF IT WERE ME that I WOULD KEEP the baby and see how the pregnancy went before I would jump into any decision that would be regretful later on in life. I know people are going to make their own mind up and do as they want to do But I do like to state the facts and point out what I would do in this situation and what the MEDICAL FACTS state on "any known cases" As this wonderful lady asked about her daughter because she is very concerned as I would be too if it were my daughter... Not everyone wants to have an abortion some of us DO love the baby inside of us enough to give him / her a chance at life if at all possiable that is all I was saying. But I can see that you are getting upset with me pointing out the facts so I will not post any more to you in this post but if this dear mother would like to know more I will surely be glad to do more research for her that a healthcare professional should do insted of saying " Oh kill it before you know any facts of any other cases in hystory and things like that... So I am sorry if you feel as if I was invading on your space when I posted up the links to actual "Doctor" stated facts on a pregnancy like this being a viable one that will go full term and deliver a 100% healthy baby with the right care.... I pray that you will forgive me if I upset you cause I was only trying to help out this lady looking for answers with facts to back them up. May God bless you in the ways you need it most.

Love your sister in Christ, Gloria

YOU DO NOT need a uterus to become pregnant, you only need ovaries to release an egg..

This is one of the drawbacks of a partial hysterectomy, there is a possibility of pregnancy.

The fetus attatched to a LIVER is pretty much not going to be viable, it would truly have absolutely no nourishment.

Abdominal pregnancies are different..

This is a case where her and her doctor should speak about options and her health.

i had a partial hysterectomy after my daughter was born 17 years ago. in the last year i have shown all the signs of pregnancy but can get no answers. i am assuming that even though i still have ovaries tubes and cervix that i cant get pregnant. would like to know the truth. my doctor says no but my breasts have increased in size and are tender and i have many of the other symtoms

I had a partial hysterectomy in 2002. My boyfriend has stated he wants children. I have had men leave me because I can't. Is there any way possible I can?

What I would like to know is will a home test will it show it if you have had a partial hysterectomy?

K..it is possible for a fetus to develop outside the uterus and be viable. It obviously has to be watched. There have been recent cases..as stated above but also OLDER cases. This is what started the whole trend of MEN possibly having babies. A child was born to his mother approx 18 yrs ago...he was attached to her kidney...for same reasons..a tear in ther uterus and the Zygote implanted where it could.

Home pregnancy tests are at best ...a confirmation...

ANYBODY that believes they may be pregnant needs to see their OBGYN and ask for a pregnancy test...and THEN to have HCG quants done. This test messures how MUCH of the pregnancy hormone is in your body. AND that hormone should double almost weekly if not more as the pregnancy progresses. This will stop ANY question of wheather or not your body believes it is pregnant..no matter hysterectomy or not. IF YOUR DOCTOR REFUSES.....Go to a FREE clinic and have them do a pregnancy test. They dont have to know your background. IF YOUR STILL NOT SURE...call your insurance and clear pregnancy related testing through them and your DR has to comply.

Hi Dawn
where you pregnant
I am going through this now
my breasts increased in size and got brown line and all the other symptoms
I had scan and no womb after hysterectomy
I will be about 7 months now
they say all the organs are good but couldn't see in normal scan anything today
i can feel baby moving so know I am not crazy in head
best wishes

Ok this is how its going to go babylove35630, everything u have said from ur mouth is true. Now God knows the body better then u know ur own body. I am a 26 year old women who has had a hysterectomy as well. I had my hysterectomy at at age 22 with no children. My heart longs for children. They r my passion in life. Jesus Christ son of God promised to give us the desires of our hearts if we seek the kingdom of God. Now u r going to have unbelievers because everyone is not a chosen one as we r (true children of God) so they will not understand. Believe me when I say this every since I was 17 I would have dreams of being pregnant and didn't understand what they meant, but now I do. In 2011 my sisters best friend was giving birth to her third child, I desperately wanted to c life come in the world since I felt I wouldn't experience it. Turns i didn't get to accompany her in the delivery room, so I was heart broken with tears of sadness,but before I could get to far into a depressed state of mind God spoke to me and promised me a child. No matter what I have kept his promise. Now lately I have been have all pregnancy symptoms and I've seen a doctor and he did many test including a pt and everything keep coming back negative. He spoke with me today and assured me that I am with child. I feel that it is something like that case with that lady and the little. This is part of my testimony, so there is no doctor in this world who can try to tell me its impossible for me to conceive. So don't let NO doctor discourage u about nothing u said, because no matter what any doctors says GOD always has the last say so... And for the record miss ms or mrs. Doctor if u had any common sense u would know that God gave u ur brain and he blessed u with the knowledge to do ur job. So do it out of true love and compassion toward others. God is not of magic that is the devils work so if u like u can continue to look through ur natural eyes and watch ur career tumble before ur eyes or u can open ur spiritual eyes and humble urself to and before God and watch him elevate u. Now doctor, notice the lower case (d) and not the big d because u r not God, be careful when u put ur mouth on a child of God because what u say will boomerang back before u know it... Glad to be a true child of God... Love SC P.S. Babylove35730 stay blessed and encouraged... Ms. Or Mrs. Lady that had the daughter who was pregnant under this condition I pray u all kept the baby because God do not make any mistakes.....

no surgery has to be done so she wont bleed to death or her liver go bafld on her

Just came across this post. What ever happened with your daughters pregnancy that was attached to her liver ?