I've been on Seasonale birth control for 5 years, non-stop but recently i switched to Desogen. I was told that it has the same amount of horomones and i only needed to be protect for the first 10 days of the new pack. I'm already on my second pack. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex during the first inactive pill and he didn't pull out. I haven't got my peroid yet but i'm spotting. I'm also taking women's one-a-day, cranberry pills, and echinacea pills. Could i get pregnate??
I'm usually confident i won't get pregnate but this time i'm not so sure. Birth control has been good to me for 5 years, never gotten pregnate. Should i worry this time?

Guys I don’t know what to do honestly, me and my boyfriend were freakh with each other and we decided to try it out he fingered me 2 days later I started bleeding from my vagina for one day & than i started spotting can someone please tell me whats wrong with me !