I am currently on Tetralysal antibiotics, and i am quite active. I was wondering if i would still be able to gym if I am on the antibiotics.

I dont think it is contraindicated to exercise while on antibiotics. It may be helpful since toxins are removed thru sweat. If you experience drowsiness, rest for a while. 

You know, my personal opinion is that, if you're sick with something quite serious, you should take a break from working out. If it's a wisdom tooth extraction for which you're taking pre-emptive antibiotics? Sure, work out after a few days. But if it's more serious? Wait. The gym can be addictive, it's one of the main side effects of joining the gym, actually. You can become obsessed with the need to meet your goal all the time. But it is important to give your body the rest it needs when you are ill. Don't go to the gym while you feel bad, have a fever, etc.