I had 2 wisdom teeth extraction on left side this Monday. I had no pain or discomfort for 3 days following the extraction. However, on day 4 I started to feel severe pain on my left side of the head. The pain is at 1 spot only, it is on the head above my left ear. The pain is on and off every second and it bothers me a lot. Is it normal to not have pain on the teeth but on the head like this? My dentist said my teeth were extremely difficult for him to do, so he only did 2 on left side and referred me to an oral surgeon for the other 2 on right side. He said the left top wisdom teeth was so brittle and broken into pieces while he worked on it. Please help, the pain is killing me while I am typing this! It is 2 am in the morning and I cannot sleep due to the pain :((( 

It is very important to find out what this pain is caused by after wisdom tooth extraction. You should go and see your dentist. Maybe x - ray can help?  Anyway, severe pain that lasts for a couple of days in the cheek area, and some headaches, sometimes won't react to pain medication that you are using. You should know that. Just please, visit your dentist and ask him to do X -ray or something similar, because it is not normal to feel this pain for so long. I never had this pain, to be honest with you. That is why I think that it is not ok. 

hi, how are you feeling.  I just had wisdom tooth removed recently and well now i am experiencing this. It's in the middle of the night and I feel a little nervous.  I also had a tetnus shot the other day and a 2 strain vaccine for chicken pox, while taking the antibiotics and the tylenol with codine.  I am going to doctor on monday but it's Friday night?  

Did you find out what was causing the pain on the left side of your head? I'm going through the exact same thing and I'm starting to worry. It's so distracting that I have to pace my hand over the painful spot where I'm having this headache on the left side. It's been almost constant 3 days after having the same lower left tooth removed. It must be due to the extraction because I usually never get headaches, I'm 32 and otherwise fairly healthy

Did you find out the cause? I'm going through the same thing. Did the headache go away?

How can I cure this headache after 4 days of removing wisdom tooth