hi , all. Yes, i am lazy and yes i would like to do more stuff and exercise my body and mind without exercising too much, if you know what i mean. The good thing is that i would like to start practicing some martial arts so i feel better about myself and possibly loose some weight too. 

Any suggestion about what i should start is welcome. What do you think is best kind of activity for a person like me? thanks.

Well I do tae kwon do and it is hard but don't let that put you off at all! If you a flexible it helps but you don't have to be. You are always active, the only exception is if you are stretching! It is really good and I highly recommend doing it

a quote i heard one of the older gracies say is (i judge my teaching ability on my least athletic student not the bla bla bla)

i dont remember it exactly but thats the jist of it . so id recomend finding the oldest guy in ur parts thats been doin it the longest . he probly knows some short cuts .  / nasty tools ect ect .  

If you are more of the lazy type you and feel you need to challenge both your mind and body without having to put forth much exertion initially you may want to try Wing Chun. This is a wonderful art that was created by a small woman who needed to develop a way of protecting herself. The classes offer more explanation of how and why you apply the moves and actions all through out the classes verses many other martial arts that teach actions first and then explain application much later in the intermediate and advanced classes. Where I am fond of any and all martial arts classes Wing Chun Kung Fu may be more of what you are looking for.