I havent had my period in 8 months..and I havent went to the doctor about it because im 17 years old and I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past three months. My period has still not come so its harder to tell if I could be pregnant or not. Are my chances lowered of getting pregnant because I haven't had a period? I havent had any real signs of pregnancy except a little weight gain...and i have been majorly bloated..my real questions here are could i still have a great chance of getting pregnant even though i havent had my period in 8 months...and what exactly should i do about my situation?

i wouldnt think you had as much as a chance sence you havent had your period but i would go see your dr. thats a long time not to have your period are you on bc? i would allso go get a pt from the store and take it in the morning asap good luck and let me know whats going on