Few days ago, I had one strange reaction with my girlfriend. I had feeling while she was squirting she had release some fluid. I am wondering if she pees on me, or that was something else. When I was talking to my friend, he told me that is girl’s semen. Now I am wondering if that is possible, or it could be only fluids from her urine bladder.

Although that is not so rare, there are still many misunderstanding between opinions what that is. Many people reported releasing of forceful fluids from vagina during girl’s squirting. Even Aristotle, Macedonian scientist-cum-philosopher wrote about it. He also said it is possible to notice vaginal expulsions, which did not have appearance or aroma of urine, and did not stain the sheets. It is still wondering what this fluid contains, this explosive juices and spraying squirting wetness. It is not psychological question, because if women ejaculate and has semen, where is difference between man and woman. This fluid was examined and it had no urinary character, but it was secretions of the intra-urethral glands. This was correlated with the erotogenic zone along the urethra in the anterior vaginal wall. At the end, it seems that expelled fluid is de-urinated liquid from the bladder mixed with discharge from the Skene's gland, considered the female equivalent of the prostate.