Can semen make you sick?

My story,

My girl likes to swallow my semen but it makes her sick to the stomach and sometimes vomit. It makes her sick for about a half of a day. She feels fine for like 20mins, after then she feels sick. Is there something wrong with my semen or does my semen not agree with her stomach?

Maybe You Have A Sicknes That Makes Your Gf Have A Bad Stomach

Some people have weak stomachs in this respect and at the slightest or moderate agitation, the stomach will throw back up whats ailing it. Her stomach may just be a bit tender. Others have stomachs of steel and can down anything. An upset stomach from food poisoning (mild) will last almost an entire day or two. Her body is probably throwing back up the semen and putting the body on a sort of "Alert" for food poisoning and thus she feels bad for the day. So long as its not seriously deteriorating her health over a long period of time. She should be fine, but with her reaction i wouldn't suggest doing it too often.

Make sure she has a full stomach. Take her out for dinner before cuming in her mouth. Guys today. If she is new to it, she will need to do it a lot to get use to it. She might get diarrhoea if her body needs to. It is natural. After a few weeks of swallowing a couple of times a week, she will get use to it and start feeling great! (hormone rush)

The reason people get nauseous is because semen contains cadaverine, a chemical similar to formaldehyde that is given off by dead things.  It is in semen for exactly that reason, to discourage eating cum so that parents don't waste sperm.  Cadaverine is nasty stuff and there's no easy way to remove it from cum.  People with strong detoxifying systems probably detox it fast so the effect wouldn't be noticeable.  The effect is also dose dependent so the more she swallows the worse it will be.  Just tell her to spit it out and not swallow.

I was just at my gyno this morning and i asked him that same question because i get sick to my stomach minutes after my husband ejaculates IN ME.. only in me . now i am actually throwing up for an entire day. he said i was allergic to his Seminal fluid. that is the milky fluid that is around the sperm and not the sperm its self. the seminal fluid has several different things that it is made up of. nothing can be done about it except using a condom. its a horrible feeling ,i hope it doesnt get to bad for her.

what if u giev it a bery hot temperature ,like boiled water?or stir it with cococola

I was just wondering if you smoke or did smoke?

I really enjoy swallowing my man's semen and don't feel at all grossed out or nauseated afterwards. But about half the times I've swallowed his stuff I get intense cramping in my guts and nausea within 2-3 hours after swallowing and I end up with sudden watery diarrhea for hours. When it's out of my system I feel depleted for a day, as if I've had the flu. I do think some people's gastrointestinal systems might be sensitive to the semen and get a reaction. It is, after all, not a typical food-stuff, and sometimes when the body doesn't recognize something from seeing it so infrequently, if ever, it treats it like a foreign material and wants to purge it... Either by vomiting or in my case, the semen only irritates me after it travels lower down to small bowel then out it goes the other end. It makes me sad cuz I like turing my man on by swallowing. But. I think I'm gonna have to do the spitting thing.

If it makes me sick with this particular man. Can it be harmful when we try to have babies? I have never had this reaction to swallowing before. I'm afraid I won't be able to have his children. And we're getting married in the spring!

Maybe she can't stomach seamen lol :-)

If you come in her and put it in your mouth and you both eat it would you get sick or is it okay

She shouldn't be doing it then and if you love her you wouldn't want her to dumbass.

Seamen contains an enzyme that cannot be adequately digested. Whilst Oral copulation is entirely safe should both parties participating be infection free and free from sexually transmitted infections, ingested seamen will often act as an emetic, causing the person swallowing the fluid to become neuseas, with secondary vomitting. This can be moderate to projectile vomiting. Seamen contains urea, electrolytes and an enzyme called spermatozoa and proteolytic enzymes, both of which cannot be easily digested, and may cause nausea if consumed, especially on an empty stomach. Your partner could try eating prior to intercourse and oral copulation, if this doesn't help, then it is unlikely that she/he will ever be able to tolerate ejaculate/seamen. As a Doctor, I am unable to advise you further due to ethics and legal protocol, but from a personal and medical opinion, I would suggest that your partner discontinues Oral sex at the point of climax and ejaculation, to avoid further episodes of neusea and subsequent vomitting.

I've only gotten sick from swallowing sperm with one partner. Never had an issue before him and I didn't have an issue with the guys after him. Every time I swallowed his sperm, I would get sick to my stomach. I would vomit or get diarrhea.