I need help from a doctor please or atleast someone with a formal knowledge of female pregnancy, please this is urgent and I need an answer as soon as I can get one, so yesterday on Sunday my girlfriend and I were together and long story short we were humping however I only had basketball shorts on no underwear and she had leggings on without underwear as well, not to try to sound to profound but I just want to give as much detail so I can get the most effective help, she was very wet because I was fingering and she had a "camel toe" in other words her leggings were really in there, and she was very wet and I ejaculated and some had on her but we are not sure how much and now we are scared that she might be pregnant so please I need answers, factual answers to be more exact non opinionated please help me figure out if she can be pregnant

Hi Niegel it is very unlikely to get pregnate this way.  Did the semen soak all the way through your shorts? Also how long were your shorts and her leggings touching? Finally when is she suppose to have her next period ?

My semen did penetrate all the way through my shorts but we aren't sure how much went on her and right after she found out some were on her she cleaned herself with a napkin and changed out of her leggings and her next period is October 8th I think

Ok then I would be very surprised if she got pregnate. Just make sure she gets her next period . If she is under stress or is worrying that can delay her period