I found out I am pregnant last week and I have a million questions about it! One of the first things that come to mind is green tea. I have been a serious green tea addict for the past year or so and I am wondering whether it is OK for me to continue this habit into pregnancy. Is green tea OK for pregnant women?

Very much so! Green tea has all kinds of health benefits, including strengthening the immune system as well as fighting various infections in the body. During pregnancy, drinking green tea will keep you healthy and relaxed, and green tea is definitely one "addiction" you do not need to fight! Enjoy your pregnancy!

Green is a natural food even if contains caffeine, green tea is a staple food in Morocco, It"s consumed at least three times in a day, by kids, elderly people, man, women, pregnant women and so.
Yeah you can continue this habit.

hi i was pregnant with my 3rd baby it came out to be a girl and i was drinkin green tea for a year before and continued in pregnancy for 6 months my daughter was born with clift lip and palate and an optic nerve in her rite eye which means that the nerve for vision is not correct im always blamin my self in the inside so plz if a doctor or anyone reads this notifiy me if it from green tea