I am drinking one cup of green tea every day; because I’ve heard that I will loose some weight. I don’t believe in dietary supplements though I don’t know anyone who lost weight with green tea. Is green tea good for weight loss?

Some studies on the health benefits of green tea pointed to an increase in metabolism and fat burning of almost 80 calories per day. Depending on an individual's size, green tea burns different amounts of calories, so more calories where more weight is involved and less calories where less weight is involved. The specific amount of calories burned depends on the current weight of the individual, so keeping this in mind. An individual's 'calorie burn or metabolism rate' is continuously affected by other factors: food combining, rate of physical activity for the day and so forth. I will say that is good for weight loss.