Hi, I have a friend who claims that she got rid of acne by using some green tea lotions, but I don’t think that’s the point, because she also stopped with eating chocolate. Could the acne disappear by treatment with green tea?

Hi, I have acne at any one time, several red marks, and about 5 huge, painful cysts. I heard about drinking green tea could help, so I thought why not give it a go. I was using a cream with green tea extract, allantoin and retinol, and it worked for me. Very important is to keep skin clear all of the time, especially at hot weather, during vacation when proper hygiene is not always possible.
Green tea is an antioxidant, what means that he acts by preventing skin damage by some harmful substances, to which our skin is everyday exposed. It can contribute to elimination of body’s toxins. But you must be patient, the acne persist for many years so they don’t go a way just like that.