Hi, I was fooling around with my girl friend and we was rubbing our organs with our panties on... I felt her panties got slightly wet at the vagina area, but I didn't ejaculate, most probably it was a precome. Can she get pregnant from this?

How much time does the girl need to be able to know if she is pregnant or not?
Thanks..

Hi David, please don't worry about this. The chances are that the dampness was caused by your girlfriends vaginal fluids, and not your precum. As women get aroused they produce vaginal fluids to help with lubrication during penetrative sex. Even if you did release some pre-cum onto her pants, it is still highly unlikely that you will have made her pregnant. Carry on enjoying yourselves, and if concerned put a condom on - even if you are not planning on penetrating her. I hope this helps - please ask if you want to know anything else. John

Thank you John, Just one more thing I meant by this Quote:

with our panties on

our underwares. Does this make any difference?

Hi David,

Thats OK - I understood what you meant, and no it won't make any difference. Good luck. John