My son is 4 years old and these days bed wetting is what we deal with. And it did become a huge problem, not because of constant washing but because we don't know how to deal with his problem. Can stress be blamed for bed wetting in children? How can we deal with it?

Stress really might be something that causes bed wetting. And it might be some sort of stress that you did not even notice, but is a huge problem for the little one. I think that it should pass in time, so I guess there is nothing to worry about. Still, there is a small percentage of possibility there is some physical problem with him, and that bed wetting is a symptom of it. So, just in case, take him to the doctor.

Hi there,
Bed wetting can be very troublesome for young children. They can get embarrassed and in many cases this embarrassment can just elevate the problem. You have to understand that this is very common thing in children all around the world. So it is important not to punish your child for this because this can be solved in more appropriate manner. In many cases this will stop on its own after some time, but you could try to talk to your child constantly about this so he tries to focus on not doing it in bed. You could try to consult your doctor about this as well and see if there is no other underlying condition.
All the best,
Danella