Hello, I would like to ask you about my kid's problem. He is 7 years old, just started with school, but it looks like he has wetting problem. That was something he did not suffer from since he was a baby, so I am worried. Does Clonidine help with bed wetting?

Actually, I am not that sure that Clonidine would be the right choice for your child. It is a medication that helps with several conditions, but most of all, it helps with hypertension. It also deals with neuropathic issues, hyperhydrosis while sleeping and is also applied when dealing with withdrawal effects. But as I said, it has some side effects that are not for 7-year old to deal with, so take him to the doctor first.

hello my name is melissa and my 14 yr old son was taken clonidine for sleep do to his bipolor and we went and seen a new doc today and he told me the reason my 14yr old is wetting the bed because thats the 1# side affect i have stop my son from the meds and he has not wet the bed in about 2 weeks good luck...