Hi, my daughter is seven years old and she is wetting in her bed. She has already stopped with that habit when she was 3 years old but several months ago she started it again. I know that such thing may happen but it surprised me. I tried to talk to her but there were no results.

Hi, my child did same thing when she was 6 years old. She was doing that because she wanted attention as we get son in that time. Reasons may be different but usually is produces by stress. You have to try to talk to your child and explain her that she is grown up and that grown up girls don't do such things. Sometimes you have to be very firm in such situations.

Hi there,
Bedwetting is a habit that usually stops at early ages but when it reoccurs, it usually means that your daughter had some sort of trauma that triggered her bedwetting again. Have you noticed any other changes in her life? Do you know if she has some kind of nightmares that might be the trigger of bedwetting? The thing is that this can have an effect on her life so try to find a solution to get rid of this bad habit. You might try to talk to professionals to see what can be done. I know also that bedwetting is more common in boy then in girls. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Danella