hi
I'm 23 yr old and I've had sex nine-ten times that too when i was 18 yr old that means 5 years ago and in these 5 years i never did it with anyone. can the man i'll have sex with now get to know that i'm not a virgin just by having sex with me as my vagina would have become loose.

A man can not tell if a women is a virgin unless she tells him. 9 or 10 sexual experiences would not the Grand Canyon make.
A women will have some wiggles room when she has a baby. The more babies she has, the looser she will become, and there are Kegal excercises she can do to help tighten things up down there.
When you have sex with this new person, don't act like you know what your doing as he will think that you are seasoned. (knows what to do)
Remember, a virgin does not have to bleed the first time nor does it have to be painful for her. So if he is looking for that, now you know what to tell him. ;-)