We are very frustrated due to my wet vagina, my BF cannot feel the friciton on his penis. I get orgasm long before him but he has to keep thrusting for a long time and I just wait! He masturbates too almost everyday in the nite and it seems he is avoiding sex. Can someone help us providing the solution. Also he doesnt like foreplay more than 2 min whereas I love to kiss and carress for a long time...

well somethings to try would tell him to not masturbate as much and maybe try some longer fourplay and possibly give him head b4 you have sex to get him ready so he can cum easiler

"Give him head" means? I dint get that point. Also, I too think too much of masturbation is leading to this situation...

giving him head means performing oral sex on him, putting his penis in your mouth , and arousing him that way , so that he is close to his orgasm, just before he penetrates you, then hopefully he will come quite quickly.
you could also try kegal excercises, they tighten up the vaginal muscles.
it means you will be able to squeeze him when he is inside you, and that may help him to feel more sensation to help him come to his climax.

it is probably frustrating for you to reach your climax first , and then havr to wait for him after you have finished .