I have a question about adult antisocial personality disorder – in fact is it possible that someone over 20 could be having the signs of antisocial personality disorder and what is the best treatment for this I mean is there any hope for an adult with antisocial personality disorder to get back on regular tracks an how it is done? Thanks!

Of course that an adult could be diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and to me it is not like those things just happened without any special cause I mean that someone diagnosed with adult antisocial personality disorder has never actually been on regular tracks- no matter what maybe it is just genetic related or the way he grown up. Anyway no matter the cause and the age the treatment stays the same –counseling and psychotherapy are the bases and in more severe cases than some meds are involved in treatment. so whoever it is about you need to make him or her go visit a psychotherapist for it is him or she who would help him the best by finding the root of this adult antisocial personality disorder and the most important of all that is where the affected person might regain the control over proper feelings for this all what is this condition about-having control over feelings and acts.