Hi, guys. My friend has some problems at home. It seems that his brother has Antisocial Personality Disorder. He explained me what that was. I would like to know who suffers from this kind of personality disorder. Can anyone tell me that? I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Hello to you too. The exact cause of Antisocial Personality Disorder is unknown. However, scientists agree that both hereditary and environmental factors are important for developing this kind of disorder. So, there is a great chance for developing it if one has a similar case in his family. Having an antisocial parent raises the chances. Children who grew in chaotic homes with constant conflicts and with no supervision have a great chance to develop Antisocial Personality Disorder. Alcohol or drug abuse in the families can also have influence on this. On the other hand, if a child was punished all the time by a teacher or parents, he can also develop this. So, treating children must be delicate and with understanding. Show some understandings for your friend. Bye!