Hi guys,Im hoping someone can help me here,Im really worried.
The other day I shaved my pubes off the bottom of the shaft of my penis and Ive developed little red bumps now,they look kind of like white head spots but dont burst or anything.I popped one and some blood come out but nothing else.
Im really worried but the only person Ive had unprotected sex with is my girlfriend and we`ve both been checked and are clear so where could I get herpes from??!
Ive used savlon and e45 cream on it but they`re still there.They dont hurt when I push on them but feel pretty hard and solid.
Can someone help ease my worries or offer me some advice please?
Cheers

Facts

* Folliculitis is an infection of a hair follicle.
* Folliculitis is probably the most common of all skin infections.
* Folliculitis is a term for inflammation of hair follicles due to an infection or irritation.
* The most common symptoms of folliculitis are rash, itching, and pimples or pustules near a hair follicle.
* Folliculitis may occur in the neck, groin, or genital area.
* Folliculitis may go away on its own but if it persists it require antibiotic or anti-fungal treatment.