Hi, I had UTI after having sex with a gap of a month, went to the doctor he gave me antibiotics for a week, we didnt have sex again but when my course of medicine finished i felt that pain again n went to the doctor he tested my urine n it was positive and gave me another course for 2 weeks,i just wanna ask can we have sex in this condition??

I would try to not have sex while you have a UTI. It would probably burn and be uncomfortable anyway.

You're also risking putting bacteria back into the urethra, which is how you got the UTI to begin with. The normal motion of sex does this to us women sometimes.

Since you are fighting your UTI for almost one month I can understand that you are eager to have sex with your boyfriend but this is maybe not the brightest or smartest idea.

Does your boyfriend suffer from UTI as well? If he does I am not sure for whom would it be worse, for you or for him. Anyhow, he would feel pain for sure and you would experience burning sensation for sure. Try to be patient for quite some time and then you will have time to make up all this time. And definitely this is good for your relationship so don’t think that something bad will come out of this.  Just few more days and then you can do whatever you want.