for months now since October at least I have had re occurrent uti infections all coming back as eco li I get given antibiotics and within 24 hours of finishing the course it's back, I was admitted to hospital a few months ago and for the 8 days I was I I was given a iv of antibiotics and it still didn't go.... Yet the kidney consultant says not to worry.... I do also have difficulty retaining water If i drink a lot it comes straight back out and if it's ribena it's same colour will come out as if my body Is like a funnel, this probably explains why I am very de hydrated all the time Can anyone give me any guidance?

cranberry tablets are very good to keep UTIs away..take double the dose it says on the bottle...I didn't believe that would work but I was also hospitalized inn 2009 for a UTI and they did a cystocipic procedure where they look inside the bladder and saw it had cystitis. anyhow, very painful. so cranberry tables every day keep the UTI from coming back. you should make sure you see a urologist.