Hey there,

I have to say that is my fault because I stared to talk a lot about this forum :) Yesterday, I went to see my mother, and I started to talk about this wu yi tea for weight loss. She was so interested in this story about wu yi tea. She just loves every tea, she drinks it all the time. So, she asked her friend to buy one package for her, just to try this out.

I am really against it, but I can’t stop her.

Can you tell me can wu yi tea for weight loss cause any harmful side – effects?

Please, let me know!  

Good day! Just like every other product, wu yi tea also can cause some side – effects. It has potentially side – effects, so you really should consume it in moderate amounts. But still, everything depends on person who wants to use it. According to that, side – effects really can be different. Some of them are dangerously high rate of metabolism. It is totally natural, so if you consume it more than the recommended two cups per day, it can lead you to dehydration.

If you consume it just in the way they say it, you don’t have to be afraid.

Good luck! 

No idea about wu yi. Try herbal tea or coffee for weight loss. No side effects.

Hey there,
do you think that some herbal teas is better solution than wu yi tea? Have you ever tried it? I mean, you can just imagine how hard is with my mother, how hard is handle her in this situation. The biggest problem is that she doesn’t need that, but no! I also have to agree that herbal tea is better solution, but I just can’t explain to her.
SamanthaJones99, thank you so much about this, it is really helpful information. I have to say that I am a little bit calm now.
If you know anything else, please let me know.
Thank you!